Cost Of Foreign Doors In Nigeria (2023)
Interested in the cost of foreign doors in Nigeria today?
The doors in every building have to be one of the most crucial components of such buildings. The installation of doors in a building comes after it has been raised and given a roof. The number of doors a building will have depends on the architectural design of the building and factors such as the number of rooms, bathrooms, etc.
Any room within a building has doors to restrict entry access. The right door will give your home, office, church, etc. that additional appealing touch. There are many different types of doors. Doors come in a variety of designs, construction types, and usage classes and serve a variety of functions.
To limit entry to the building, security doors, for instance, are typically put at the front door. While some doors are suited for installation in bathrooms and kitchens, others are suitable for offices, rooms, etc. The doors that are installed in bedrooms, living rooms, and offices are typically more ornate than the ones that are installed in kitchens and bathrooms.
The many door kinds are composed of various materials, and they also range in terms of toughness, finish, and longevity. In this article, we will be reviewing the types of foreign doors in Nigeria as well as the cost of foreign doors in Nigeria. Read on to learn more about foreign doors in Nigeria.
Cost of Foreign Doors in Nigeria
Nigerian doors and foreign doors, or imported doors not built in Nigeria, are two different types of doors. The building owner has the option of choosing any of the two, depending on the design he prefers.
However, because they are so elegant, some individuals would prefer to utilise foreign doors in both their homes and offices. Below, you’d find a breakdown of the cost of foreign doors in Nigeria:
- Chinese Imported single door: N12,000 – N18,000
- Chinese Imported double door: N30,000 – N40,000
- Turkish Imported door: N25,000 – N30,000
- Turkish Imported security double door: N50,000 – N60,000
- 3ft Turkish Luxury Door: N215,000 – N225,000
- 4ft Turkish Luxury Door: N300,000 – N310,000
- 3ft Turkish Security Door: N150,000 – N160,000
- 4ft Turkish Security Door: N210,000 – N220,000
- 4ft Turkish Special Door: N220,000 – N230,000
- 3ft Turkish Special Door: N170,000 – N180,000
- 4ft Turkish Walnut Door: N130,000 – N140,000
- 3ft Turkish Walnut Door: N100,000 – N110,000
- 4ft Turkish Pompom Door: N130,000 – N140,000
- 3ft Turkish Pompom Door: N100,000 – N110,000
- 4ft Turkish Armored Doors: N450,000 – N470,000
- 3ft Turkish Armor Doors: N350,000 – N370,000
- 3ft German Copper Door: N45, 000 – N70, 000
- 4 ft German Copper Door: N60, 000 – N80, 000
- 3ft German Armor Security Doors: N120, 000 – N200, 000
- 4ft German Armor Security Doors: N150, 000 – N250, 000
Related: Price of Turkish Doors in Nigeria
The door’s usefulness for a specific location is independent of which doors are the most expensive. Doors are made for certain places; for example, a security door, despite being pricey, works perfectly for the building entrance but is ineffective as a toilet door.
Consider the installation location before purchasing any doors. This will then define the type of door that has to be purchased for the location; for instance, doors that will be installed in living rooms and workplaces need to be sturdy, long-lasting, and well-designed.
Although there are several grades of doors, it is best to choose the one that works within your budget when buying doors. It is also advised that you acquire doors that are robust.